星期五, 9月 09, 2005

貓新聞

奉勸各位貓同志,切勿在電視機上嘔吐,以免釀成火災...

Sick cat causes major house fire

A pet cat caused a house fire after a TV caught light when he was sick on it.

Julie Morris' property in Byron Street, Normanton, Derby, was seriously damaged in the blaze in the early hours of Wednesday.

The fire spread from the TV to the living room when Felix the cat was sick. The rest of the property was left smoke damaged.

Ms Morris, who had no house insurance, and her pet managed to escape from the fire unharmed.

The cost of the repairs are not yet known and Ms Morris has been left temporarily homeless.


Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/england/derbyshire/4205808.stm
Published: 2005/09/01 15:55:34 GMT
© BBC MMV

2 則留言:

沙灘貓~Olive~ 說...

世事無奇不有...

熊貓西西里 說...

竟會發生咁既事@@~~